Are you going to create an event for the first time? Or could you use a refresher? Follow this step-by-step plan. This way you won't skip anything and you take all important choices into consideration.
The first steps
- Set all general settings. You can find this under 'Settings' and then 'General'. Go through all categories and make sure everything is filled out correctly.
- Add all your accreditations.
- Do you work with printed wristbands? Then fill in the access zones and create access zone roles.
- Do you opt for non-printed wristbands, and therefore for fabric wristbands or an alternative? Add wristbands as accreditation.
- Set your default artist accreditation.
- Determine to which crowd type the artist entourage will be added. Then set the default accreditation for the entourage.
- Add all stages.
- Add artists and their contacts and entourage.
- Send the infosheet to the artist's assigned contact person.
- Make sure your settings are correct at 'Settings' and then 'Production'. Check everything and make sure it's correct.
- Are you going to use accommodations? Add them at 'Settings', 'Accreditation', and then 'Accommodations'.
- Add a production request.
- Approve or reject the requests.
After all the above steps:
- Add individuals or create an external or internal crowd list.
- Approve or disapprove of the people on the list.
- Create a briefing template.
- Create and send a briefing.