It’s possible to set default entourage settings. You will find these settings at Settings / Program settings / Artist entourage in the left side menu.
Firstly, you can use the checkboxes to indicate which crowd types may be added as entourage. For instance, if you select ‘Crew’ and ‘Guest’, this means that someone who’s been added as an entourage, will either be part of the crew lists or of the guest lists. We’ll show you how to specify the segments in the example below.
After that, you can set up the default accreditations for these crowd types. We’ll show you how, using the ‘Crew’ crowd type as an example.
- Click on ‘Settings’ next to the crowd type ‘Crew’.
- A window will pop up now. Firstly you’ll set the segment to which the added entourage will be added.
- You can also set which default status a newly added entourage member will get.
- It’s possible to set a deadline for adding entourage members.
- After that, you’ll set the number of people an artist is allowed to bring for that particular crowd type.
- You continue with filling in numbers for the accreditation items. For every entourage member that is added, this number per item is what can be maximumly requested.
- After filling in the numbers click ‘Save changes’ at the bottom of the window.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save’ again.