When artists bring their entourage, you could assign tickets to them as well. There are two different ways to do this:
- You can either choose to let the agency of the artists fill in the names of the guests with their email addresses via the infosheet. The tickets will be sent out automatically and the guests will receive their tickets.
- You can also choose to send the entourage tickets along with the artist briefing. Then, the agency is responsible to send the entourage tickets to the guests. Please note; the amount of entourage tickets that will be included depends on the amount you allow them to receive. Read down below how you can set up this setting!
Where can you find this setting?
- Go to briefings, briefing templates and click ‘Add briefing’.
- At the last step ‘Options’, click ‘Advanced settings’.
- Then select the option to ‘Include all entourage tickets’.
- When you have selected the box, all the entourage tickets will be send out together with the briefing of the artist!