You can add terms and conditions to your briefings. The recipients will have to accept them before they're able to open a briefing. Follow the steps below to do so.
You can add terms and conditions per crowd type. Follow the steps below to do so.
Choose the crowd type for which you want to add terms and conditions to their briefings. For this example, we'll choose 'Crew'.
- Within the event, click on 'Crew' in the menu.
- Click 'Options'.
- Click on 'Terms & Conditions'.
- Tick the box that says 'Enable accept terms & conditions'.
- Within the text field, enter the terms and conditions you want to add to the briefing of these people.
- After adding and formatting the text, click 'Save changes'.
Now, when people who belong to this crowd type receive a briefing, they will have to open and accept these terms and conditions first.
You can add specified terms and conditions per crowd type.