Not sure how to add a singular staff member to your event? Keep on reading and we'll tell you!
Most staff members will be added through lists. However, it's more than possible you'll find yourself in a situation where you'd want to add one person. Follow the steps below to do so.
In this example, we're using the crowd type 'Crew'.
- Within the event, click on 'Crew' in the left side menu.
- Click on 'Crew' beneath it.
- You'll now see a list of every added crew member. On the top right side, click the 'Add' button.
- Firstly, fill in their contact details.
- Choose a segment for them. This is especially important if you want to send out a specific briefing to them.
- At which entrance will they be entering? Choose one from the drop-down.
- If you have accreditation templates saved, you can choose one from the drop-down menu. If you don't, you'll have to fill in manually which accreditation applies to this person.
- On which day(s) will this person be attending the event? Select them with the tick boxes. The days with a blue dot behind them are show days.
- Now, every day you just ticked will appear in the overview below. Every '+' icon at an item is changeable for a number.
- Not seeing a '+' where you need one? Check your accreditation settings.
- Everything as it should be? Click 'Add' and you're done.
Please note: if the person you've just added is immediately approved or if they will have the 'pending' status, depends on your settings. In the latter case, it's neccessarry to approve the person after adding them.