If you are handing out items during your event, of course you'd want to know what the totals are. Keep on reading to find out how.
To see how many accreditation items you have approved or given out, you can check the reports.
- Within the event go to 'Reports' in the left side menu.
- Click on 'Reports'.
- Search for the report called 'Accreditation totals'.
- Click 'Open report'.
In this table, you can see all your accreditation categories and the items in it. You can see the total numbers per day, and the numbers for the total event.
The symbols mean:
- Arrow down: This is the number of items that were requested.
- Check mark: This is the number of items that are approved.
- Arrow up: This is the number of items that were scanned, checked, or handed out.